General Rules and Regulations
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class to ensure starting on time. Members/ clients will not be allowed into class after the warm-up has ended. This is usually about 5 minutes after the class has started. There will be no refund for this class; however members may choose to join another class on the day if availability permits.
- Please be respectful of other members and cancel your visit if you’re no longer able to attend.
- If you are late or arrive last minute, your spot may be given to another client that is on standby, even if you pre-registered online.
- Curvalicious will take no responsibility for the loss or damage of belongings brought by members/ clients.
- Please note that public holidays are included in our business calendar. If you wish to cover your classes, it is advisable to get a class pack instead of Monthly Unlimited memberships.
- For safety purposes, members and non-members are not allowed to work out on their own during off-class hours.
- Members must be 13 years old and above.
Bookings and Cancellation
- Please pre-book your classes a day before at least to secure your booking. You can do so through the Curvalicious mobile app, the website, Whatsapp, or by calling us.
- Please be respectful of other members and cancel your visit if you’re no longer able to attend. Bookings/reservations may be cancelled without penalty by cancelling up to 1 hour before the class start time.
- Members with monthly unlimited membership can only freeze or hold their account for a maximum period of (30) days (or one calendar month). Consecutive freezes are not permitted without a new membership payment being processed.
Inbody Assessment Test
- Clients with unlimited monthly membership have 1 complimentary assessment test, every month. Any additional assessments during the same month will be chargeable.
- As with any classes, please pre-book your InBody Assessment appointment at least a day in advance. You can do so through the Curvalicious mobile app, website, Whatsapp, or by calling us.
- Free of charge lockers are provided for the use of members/ clients during class hours.
- Lockers cannot be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened and lockers content are removed and disposed.
- Members/ Clients who are interested to avail or reserve a locker for a month can do so at a monthly locker fee.