Our studio is operating as per the Government Protocol.
Your health and safety is our top priority. Some of the measures we will be taking to ensure we’re maintaining safe surroundings for everyone include stringent policies, social distancing, increased cleaning, as well as educating our members on all of the new protocols.
What we prepare before the opening
- We have completed disinfection and sanitation of the entire gym twice before opening, including all equipment and surfaces.
- We have provided additional alcohol-based hand sanitizers in each of the studios, and also added disinfectant sprays for the equipment, that the members can use before and after classes.
- We have posted social safety signages and guidelines throughout the studio to remind members and clients about the new protocols.
- We have installed a thermal camera, before members/ client can check in for the class to monitor temperature.
What are we doing to ensure your safety everyday
- We are asking our members/ clients who have cold or flu symptoms to skip their training.
- Our class capacity is limited to the government’s required percentage number of members who can attend the class. We have ensured there are indicators at the studio for each of the member’s area to ensure the 2 meters safe distance.
- We will increase our cleaning frequency, especially in high traffic areas. There’s also additional disinfectant available throughout the
- For your safety, some facilities and membership inclusions are temporarily unavailable. These include water dispensers.
What you will need to do
- Please be kind and considerate especially during this time to help maintaining our studio safe.
- Use hand sanitizer upon frequently, wash your hands with soap before and after your workout.
- Ensure that you wipe down your equipment before and after workout.
- Maintain 2 meters from other members in class and each space at the studio.
- If you feel unwell or have cold or flu symptoms, please skip your training and see a doctor immediately.
- Please prebook your classes, so we can monitor the maximum attendees per class.
- Always check your temperature through the thermal scanner before entering the studio.
*For more details about the changes, please call 04 397 3338*